SEMrush: The Must-Have Tool For Entrepreneurs and Marketers
SEMrush is a must-have tool for any company that invests in marketing!
I recommend it to every business that is serious about boosting sales growth.
Try it here for free:
What it does:
Many of the most important features are well explained on the SEMrush website here: www.semrush.com/features.
I also find this review of SEMrush on YouTube quite helpful:
The top 5 features my marketing teams or I personally used a lot in the last years are:
- Keyword research when writing blog posts, white papers, webinars or creating ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google etc.
- Competitor analysis of keywords
- Transparency on backlinks of similar sites that may boost your business too
- Estimates of the ad-spend of other companies
- Prospecting of B2B customers: SEMrush gives you an estimate on how much prospects are spending on paid ads. We always used that information to understand the size (and thus purchasing power) of a prospect.
Why I recommend it:
Whatever your marketing strategy:
The value of your product is defined by how much better your product reliefs a customer from a specific pain compared to any alternative.
And a great way to find out what interests your customers is to analyze keyword volumes and leverage information of how competitors address the pain.
In other words:
If you know what your customers are looking for, you are in a much better position to market your product.
It doesn't really matter if you do SEO (Search Engine Marketing) or SEM (Search Engine Marketing) or not:
It's always worth understanding which keywords customers use and where they read about your topic.
And SEMrush is one of the very best tools to give you this type of data and insights.
Pro-Tip: Read the SEMrush blog and white papers. It belongs to the most insightful marketing information you can find.
Test it for your site:
Now, if you want to see what that means for your company, I would recommend to test it here:
Let me know what you think of SEMrush.
Good luck in getting finding the best keywords and marketing strategies!
Founder & CEO, SalesGrowth GmbH
SEMrush offers several different price packages. The price listed on this product page is just one of many price packages. Furthermore, SEMrush may change prices anytime. SEMrush and SalesGrowth are independent companies.